The Alumalite HD Liner Cut tool is a precision, hand-held device utilizing a standard single edged razor blade. The blade depth adjustment is as simple as using a screw driver, which can control the depth of cut to less than a thousandth of an inch. The blade can be mounted on either side of the unit, for either left hand or right hand operation.The blade is on the outside surface of the Alumalite HD Liner Cut tool so that it is in contact with your safety ruler or straight edge, giving you the perfect cut where you want it.
Here are only some of the many uses for the Alumalite HD Liner Cut tool: Cut the liner and not the label or pressure sensitive film, make "cut and peal" liners on any brand or type of vinyl film, cut only the top sheet of layers of newspaper, Kraft paper, butcher paper, photographic papers and for cutting in precision corrections in positive or negative film, etc.
- Make "cut and peel" liners on any brand or type of vinyl film.
- Scribes or cuts a top layer of film or paper without affecting carrier sheet.
- Uses a single edged razor blade which lasts longer because the blade is held accurately without waver, wander or wobble.
- Lower cost blade replacement.
- Cuts squarely against your safety ruler.
- Longer life of blades
- Completely safe operation
- Makes it impossible to cut into the straight edge.
- Eliminates cut fingers compared to other types of cutting knives.
The Alumalite HD Liner Cut is a precision instrument. Do not drop or
place blade edge down on a hard surface. With just a little practice,
the Alumalite HD Liner Cut tool will give faster, squarer, more accurate
and controlled depths of cut.